Wondering What Your Property is Worth?
There are many factors that enter into correctly pricing your Northern Colorado property in today's market. Every market is different and constantly changing. Our market analysis of your property is NOT a "Zillow Algorithm". It is extremely important to understand market value.
If you are interested in a free Market Analysis on your home, please take a moment and fill out the contact information form at the following link:
Contact Kelly http://www.kellyheld.com/contact_us/
**In the message portion of the contact form, please make sure to provide the property address**
Understanding Market Value
Market-sensitive pricing can be the key to maximum market exposure and ultimately, a satisfactory sale.
The existing pool of prospective buyers determines a property's value based on:
- Location, design, amenities and condition
- Availability of comparable (competing) properties
- Economic conditions affecting real property transactions
Factors that have little or no influence on the market value of a house include:
- The price the seller originally paid for the property
- The seller's expected net proceeds
- The amount spent on improvements
- What an appraiser says your property is worth
- What another Realtor says your property is worth
The impact of accurate pricing:
- Properties priced within market range generate more showings and offers, and sell in a shorter period of time.
- Properties priced too high have a difficult time selling.
The value of your property, here in Northern Colorado is determined by what a BUYER is willing to pay in TODAY'S MARKET based on comparing your property to others currently for sale in the market.
BUYERS ALWAYS DETERMINE THE VALUE!!